SME Business Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Before starting business ...
The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:32 am by finalsam22

» The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013
The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:03 am by dycam111

» online bisnes
The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:55 pm by heilulu

» Dubai roaming... how much??!!
The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:23 am by qqbeh

» biz at sarawak
The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:29 am by qqbeh

» Car MRTA heard b4?
The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:25 pm by qqbeh

» We Hear You!
The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:36 pm by meesuhai

» Should banks use social media to say sorry? No – have they anything to be sorry for?
The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:53 am by Admin

» Social Media & Banks
The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:01 am by Admin

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013

4 posters

Go down

The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 Empty The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013

Post  dycam111 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Anyone here can share the info of Jay Chou OPUS JAY 2013 WORLD TOUR concert? Im the super fans of him start from secondary school. I buy every album of him. He really is my big big idol~ can't wait for the concert la. But recently i saw a lot yellow cow ticket and selling with high price. People doing this as a business to earn money? Jay Chou see this sure so sad.

dycam111

Back to top Go down

The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 Empty Re: The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013

Post  nuseetan Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:21 pm

I never went to his concert before. How is the pass concert? Nice or not? What is the theme they use for the last performance? Will Jolin Tsai appear in his concert as usually? I have my friend still not yet get the ticket. The ticket reselling too high price lo.

nuseetan

Back to top Go down

The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013 Empty Re: The things that you cannot miss for this year~ OPUS Jay 2013

Post  truckfood Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 pm

There is the way can get free ticket actually. I saw this from net regarding the free ticket for Jay Chou. You can subscribe to 'mesti tonton' from Cube TV to win 2 ticket. But you also can relaod and use RM100 with Xpax to win 2 ticket to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. Details you may see this link.

xpax.com.my/jaychou

truckfood

Back to top Go down

Post  maihuajai Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:29 pm

truckfood wrote:There is the way can get free ticket actually. I saw this from net regarding the free ticket for Jay Chou. You can subscribe to 'mesti tonton' from Cube TV to win 2 ticket. But you also can relaod and use RM100 with Xpax to win 2 ticket to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. Details you may see this link.

xpax.com.my/jaychou

Free ticket who don’t want la. But last time I also join for G-Dragon contest. Cannot get it also. I think too many people ba.

maihuajai

Back to top Go down

Post  dycam111 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:03 am

maihuajai wrote:
truckfood wrote:There is the way can get free ticket actually. I saw this from net regarding the free ticket for Jay Chou. You can subscribe to 'mesti tonton' from Cube TV to win 2 ticket. But you also can relaod and use RM100 with Xpax to win 2 ticket to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. Details you may see this link.

xpax.com.my/jaychou

Free ticket who don’t want la. But last time I also join for G-Dragon contest. Cannot get it also. I think too many people ba.

Wow! Can go Hong Kong? Then I can save my money for part of the expenses for the trip leh. Just reload RM100 with Xpax then ok already? Free trip wo.. Included what actually? Hotel? Flight?

dycam111

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down